Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!
2011 is coming to a close, and 2012 is just about to begin. Before I set some goals for 2012, I want to look back to see how my resolutions for 2011 shaped up:
1) Blog at least once a week
- Once a week was kind of pushing it, but I’m still here, right?
2) Work out (in some shape or form) once a week
- This didn’t really happen, unfortunately. I went to the Rec Center once, and tried to run a mile outside (and ended up hurting for a week). Hiking has replaced running for me, and I’m going to keep that up.
3) Eat healthy
- I haven’t had “doubles” for pizza for quite awhile, and am making sure my meals contain something from each food groups. I’d say I’m working pretty well at this one.
4) Be more organized
- Still working at this one, but that’s a good thing! I’ve definitely become more organized with getting work done (post-it notes are a godsend!), and am working harder at keeping the room neat and tidy. I call this one a success too!
So that’s how 2011 shaped up. I think it was a pretty darn good year, and can’t wait to see what 2012 brings!
Stay tuned for my goals for 2012 tomorrow!
Comments are closed.