Learning to be Productive and Organized
June 25, 2011
Posted by on
I have a problem with coming up with lots of great ideas or plans… then not following through in the slightest. This due to lack of organization I’m sure.
I want to change that this summer. Here’s how:
- Utilize Google Calendar and Springpad to sync tasks between my computer and phone, so I always know what is going on
- Keep my desktop organized on my computer, and try to be as minimal as possible to avoid distractions and, well, crap that I don’t need
- Keep my desk as organized as possible (This goes more for school than at home, but I still need to tidy my area up)
- Keep saving my money, get a Macbook Air at the end of the summer before school starts. (Reasons? see #2 and #3). If so many Mac bloggers can use it as their primary computer, then I’m sure I can get by just fine!
- Keep my room clean, which is something I have always had… problems.. with, and I plan on changing that this summer also
- Rate my iTunes music so all of my absolute favorite tunes can be easily accessible, especially for playing in my car
And there ya have it! If I follow those 6 tasks this summer, my life can be a hell of a lot easier. That I am completely sure of.